Crate Paper | Add a weaving effect for more interest | Scrapbook Layout




Weaving Effect on a Scrapbook Layout

I wanted to use a butterfly on one of my layouts. When I browsed my library in the Silhouette software, I came across a butterfly shape. However, I altered the shape by adding some cutting lines. The idea was to weave paper strips into the cutting lines. So here is what the butterfly looks like with the lines.




Next I cut several paper strips, which I used on today's layout. And guess what? I also used the background that was left after peeling off the paper strips. I used it to create a weaving background effect on a new layout. I'm going to share this layout in April - it's an assignment for Crate Paper, which I already finished now. Can you imagine what the background will look like?















I'm hoping you like my layout inspiration. Have fun crafting :). Xoxo, Sandra.



Keine Kommentare

Vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar. THANK YOU for your comment ♥.